Knoxville Symphony League Show House 2017
April 24 thru May 10
The 2017 KSL ShowHouse will be open to the public Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Sundays 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Show House is located on Artisan Row, a new street off Westland Dr. – east of West Town Mall.
Complimentary parking and shuttle service are available at First Church of God, located at 6708 Westland Dr.
The 30th Annual KSL Designer ShowHouse Preview Party will be April 23rd at 6:00 p.m.
Designers this year are:
- Jeff Heiskell of Ethan Allen doing the great room and dining area
- Mitzi Mayer of Perpendicular Design, the kitchen
- Gail Reed of Trend and Traditions, the wine room
- Scott Bishop of Westwood Antiques, the keeping room/breakfast area
- Janet Greer of Friedman’s Appliance, the laundry room
- Kim Jackson and Meg Troutman of O.P. Jenkins, the master bedroom and bathroom
- Susan Gates of The Velvet Pug, bedroom #2 and bath
- Jeffrey Hansen and Linda Cox of Bill Fox Furniture, bedroom #3 and the hallway/study area
- Joyce Sims of The Painted Pig, bathroom #3. Joyce is also overseeing the gift shop and boutique areas.